I'm eager to share more about my side endeavor where I craft and vend educational digital content. My process involves considering what educators might need—be it customizable digital worksheets, interactive games featuring mythological characters, or innovative lesson plans that incorporate philosophy into the classroom. I'm dedicated to creating these resources with a special focus on enriching the teaching experience for middle and high school English and humanities instructors.
|The chart shows visually how my store has grown bit by bit.|
Hello fellow educators and creators! I want to share my personal journey as a TpT (Teachers Pay Teachers) seller to offer encouragement to those just starting out and connect with my fellow middle and high school humanities and English content creators.
My Timeline on TpT
- 2017: Took the plunge and opened my TpT store. However, I didn't manage to sell any units.
- 2018: Still dipping my toes in, I sold a meager 4 units.
- 2019: Finally began to take things a bit more seriously midway through the year, resulting in 107 units sold.
- 2020 & 2021: This was when I really decided to commit, and it paid off. I sold 188 units in 2020 and a whopping 541 units in 2021.
- 2022: Continued my upward trajectory with 603 units sold.
- 2023 (as of November 1st): Already close to last year's total with 588 units sold.
- All-Time Units Sold: 2,036 and counting!