|"Starry Night" gets more views than Stones of Erasmus. |
But Who's Counting. Google check your algorithm.
Yes, if you e-mail me at the stonesoferasmus
domain I will try to write back: unless your e-mail meets the following conditions:
1. spam. yuck. i don't eat the stuff
2. if you know me and just want to say, "hey"
3. hate mail. no one sends me hate mail to my other addresses, so why here? prolly won't happen
4. queries about hooking up (use another site)
5. homework help
6. queries to proofread (argghhh)Although, I will respond most expeditiously to the following messages:
1. corrections. i like to be corrected on factual stuff. i'm no wikipedia
5. ways you used my content
6. blah blah