|Mountain Laurel (Kalmia Latifolia) I found
on a hiking trail in the Catskills.
- It is hot, and humid in New York City. I hope you have air-conditioning - if not, get yourself to a New York City cooling center.
- I am thinking of setting off some fireworks in the middle of the street and yelling, "I am from Louisiana!"
- Nationalism is deeply taught in this country so I find myself humming patriotic tunes and feeling nostalgic about the colors red, white, and blue.
- Last year, I did stake out a spot in Sunset Park with my buddy Anthony Charles to watch the Macy's Fireworks display.
- This year, supposedly, I could go to Long Island City - but I am thinking of just staying home and watching BBC adaptations of Terry Pratchett novels.