- Go to Preferences on Mozilla Firefox
2. Select the “General” pane in the task bar. In the location (s) field you probably already have your default home page.
3. In the homepage field type in your desired web pages separated by the | key.
4. Voila. You're done. Now when you open Firefox all your favorite web pages will open in tabs.
* Caveat: If you are not sure you want tabs to open with the same web pages EVERY time you start up Firefox, and you want more control over your morning routine, then click here to learn how to create a bookmark to open in tabs.
Subscribe to stones of erasmus by Email