|Goals — What Goes Up Must Come Down|
A List of Goal-Related Questions with Concise Answers
1. Must one have a plan?
Yes. But be open to abort and plan again.
2. Must I have something to say?
No. It makes you more mysterious. Or more stupid. Go figure.
3. Must one write every day?
Yes. Blogs and grocery lists don't count. Only sterling prose. (bullshit).
4. Must one be self-effacing?
Yes. Because otherwise, you're just a non-self-effacing twat. I was going to say, "dick" but I didn't.
5. Must I read into everything?
Yes. Because most people under-read everything.
6. Must I write in lists?
No. But some bloggers insist it promotes readability.
7. Must I use words to express meaning?
Yes, dammit. I hate it when people ask such questions.
8. Must I rant? Or must I rave?
9. Must words more often fail than succeed (in meaning)?
This could be a paper topic. Or a dissertation.
10. Must beauty be truth?
Yes. And truth, beauty.