In this blog post learn lots of reasons I really like the new Mac OS X operating system, Snow Leopard.
- The colors on OS X have always been clean but Snow Leopard’s color scheme is purer. Or is it just me?
- The new preview rocks! I can now copy from a PDF document that has two columns without copying both sides! Wow. Thank God for small favors.
- I love being able to browse through files easily to find what I want; now I can even flip through a PDF or watch a movie within the icon. Now, that is just freakinglicious.
- More room! I just regained seven gigabytes of hard drive space. More room for True Blood and Fraggle Rock!
- The best new addition to Snow Leopard is ummmmm ... I love new editions! Does that count?
- Price! $29.99 if you already own Leopard
:-( Third party apps really suffer. I am afraid to use Onyx or Typinator since I read online that many developers have not yet souped up their programs for Snow Leopard.
:-( I wish they would have made Leopard like this the first time around.
:-( And come on: Snow Leopard? How lame. Although it is better sounding than Windows 7.
:-( I know there is a new tweak to services but I am not sure what it is. Urggghhh. And I am not a big fan of stacks. I thought there would be more manipulability (if that is a word).