Here’s ten things I’ll miss (N.B. The following list is South Brooklyn oriented):
N.B. You can move out of Brooklyn with the help of a Smartcar #car2go
10. Watching cruise ships arrive in New York Harbor from my bedroom window
9. Getting off at the Atlantic Avenue stop in downtown Brooklyn to do some urban exploring
8. Chatting up Peter at Melody Lanes
7. Talking with the handsome neighborhood guys who promenade Fourth Avenue on a Saturday night
6. Taking the express train at 36th Street - a world of wonder awaits
4. All the amazing, smart people (whom I consider friends) I shared an apartment within the last eight years - I’m talking about you, boo.
3. Shopping on Eighth Avenue - they’ve got Louisiana boiled crayfish and hot pot. What more could I want?
2. Picking up hold requests and chatting with Coquile at the Sunset Park branch of the Brooklyn Public Library
1. Hanging out with my squirrel friends at the Wash Depot
Sayonara, Brooklyn - you’re the fourth largest city in the United States (if you were your own city) - and damn girl, I’m going to miss your style.
Is my list bougie? Inform me in the comments.